Saturday, September 5, 2009

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP.

It's 2:33 am and I am still awake. I'm pretty much deep in thoughts right now (emo-ness) but it's alright. Some things are bothering me right now...but it doesn't matter. It really doesn't. If I make it matter, I lose.

I still want to change my wardrobe. Hmmm, I better look at what Niq chose for me again to buy. Hopefully by the end of the year, I make a complete change of wardrobe.

Such a random thought, I don't even know why I brought it up.

Goodnight, earthlings. Sleep and dream of flowers and trees.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! I have several more outfits ready for posting in my blog. :D I promise, you'll have a brand new wardrobe by the end of the year. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. niq! sure sure! i can't wait! keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete